Posts Tagged Mobile
Check out the article below from RISMedia to learn about how Virtual Agent has integrated with Obeo to offer a robust mobile marketing solution that complements Obeo’s powerful interactive real estate tools:
Dirk Zeller, a very well known and respected Real Estate coach and author, has written a new article on mobile marketing featuring the Virtual Agent platform. Check it out below and be sure to try the demo at the end of the article!
Click here to learn more about Dirk Zeller and Real Estate Champions.
Here is a great article that explains the exponential growth of mobile into more and more facets of our lives:
- Of the world’s 4 billion mobile phones in use, 1.08 billion are smartphones and 3.05 billion are SMS enabled
- By 2014, mobile internet should take over desktop internet usage
- One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices
- 29% of mobile users are open to scanning a mobile tag to get coupons
- 91% of mobile internet access is to socialize
- 200 million YouTube videos are watched on mobile devices each day
Here’s a great article that discusses the mobile web experience, the flaw in current enterprise app development strategies, and where things are headed in the future:
There are several major operating systems on smart phones. A robust app campaign involves developing a separate app for each of these. Needless to say, this is extremely expensive and time-consuming. However, with smart phones becoming so advanced and more and more devices becoming HTML 5 ready, the author sees a huge shift in this development process. By creating a mobile web app, enterprises can develop “a device-agnostic mobile Web experience.”
Read the article for some great examples of the many problems facing enterprise mobile strategies and how he believes this can be tamed by looking to the future and adopting the new emerging standards.
Good article from Mobile Marketer about the important role text messaging plays in mobile marketing:
A few highlights:
- “SMS will remain the dominant marketing channel in mobile even as more advanced technologies crowd the space”
- “Mobile can be easily integrated into email, print and Web site campaigns by using a mobile messaging campaign to connect all of these mediums to single or multiple promotions.”
- “… there are numerous ways to use the SMS platform to engage and excite customers. Some examples include alerts and reminder programs, loyalty programs for special giveaways and coupons, direct text to screen used at large events to drive audience participation, and location-based messaging.”
Here is an excellent article from Mobile Marketer on successful marketing strategies:
Mobile video ads perform 100 times better than online video ads: iVdopia
Some key points:
Why/how should a brand integrate mobile advertising into its 360-degree marketing strategy?
A successful marketing strategy includes a mix of marketing mediums or channels to be considered.
However, studies have shown that the combination of mediums or multichannel communications has proven to be very successful.
However, I will say that mobile advertising is proving to be an extremely effective advertising medium, allowing portability and giving users the ability to interact and experience the “depth” of the brand like no other medium can while allowing them to share their positive experiences with others.