Archive for March, 2011
- Of the world’s 4 billion mobile phones in use, 1.08 billion are smartphones and 3.05 billion are SMS enabled
- By 2014, mobile internet should take over desktop internet usage
- One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices
- 29% of mobile users are open to scanning a mobile tag to get coupons
- 91% of mobile internet access is to socialize
- 200 million YouTube videos are watched on mobile devices each day
RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine has a great cover article about Realty Executives entitled “A Story of Entrepreneurs”. Read about their success and innovation, including their implementation of Virtual Agent as the provider of their “RE Mobile Connect” platform!